Your privacy is paramount. So we clarify how we collect and safeguard the personal information you provide to us through this website.
1. PERSONAL DATA
2. DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
• Legitimacy: The PD will be collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
• Storage: The PD will be kept for a period longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected and processed.
• Consent: Design-Stays will not collect, use or disclose personal information without the consent of the data subject.
• Access: At any time, the data subject can access, correct or request the correction or deletion of your PD. You may also oppose the use of your PD for any purpose. To exercise these rights, see Article 8 of this Policy.
• Confidentiality: Ensures the confidentiality and security of personal data by creating technical and reasonable security. The personally identifiable information provided will not be sold, rented, traded or disclosed to third parties.
This Policy applies to all data processing operations implemented in the context of Design-Stays relations with the users of this site.
4. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Depending the type of relationship with the user, Design-Stays may request certain information about the user, such as: user name, email
5. PURPOSES OF COLLECTION
To allow login to this site.
Design-Stays implements appropriate technical measures to ensure no accidental destruction or not, accidental loss or alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or the "PD" access.
7. DATA RETENTION
According to the laws in force, the PD will be kept for a period not exceeding the time required to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
8. ACCESS, OPPOSITION AND MODIFICATION
Data subject may at any time request access to their "PD" collected by Design-Stays and ask for their modification, rectification or deletion by simply coming into contact with Design-Stays at the address below:
You may also exercise your right to oppose the use of your PD for specific purposes or receiving direct marketing communications by contacting Design-Stays as described above.
Design-Stays uses the technology of "cookies" on this platform. The "cookies" used only serve statistical purposes, such as quantification of the number of visits to the site.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereafter "Google". Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and thereby allow an analysis of the use of the website by you.
The information generated by these cookies, such as the time, location and frequency of your website visit, including your IP address, is transmitted to Google in the United States and stored there.